Preparation of Natural Dye at Home
Trainer: Anukriti Didwania
Mode: Zoom Meeting (English)
Day 1: 12 June 2021- Saturday (10.30 AM to 11.30 AM IST)
Basics of making Natural Dye
Day 2 : 13 June 2021-Sunday(4.00 PM to 5.30 PM IST)
1. Natural Fibers (fabrics like linen, cotton, wool, bamboo)
2. Aluminum or Stainless Steel pot
3. Extra buckets
5. Dye Stuff (whatever is easily available)
B. Pomegranate Skin (fresh or dried)
C. Onion Skin
E. Flowers (Dried or fresh) waste pooja flowers are the best option like marigold and roses
F. Leftover ground coffee or used tea bags
6. Spoons to stir (preferably wooden)
8. Clippers, threads or plastic bands
11. Whatever kitchen waste can be collected over a week like leftover/bad/Wilted spinach leaves; walnut shell; beetroot trimmings, peelings and tops; waste from red cabbage, orange peels
1. Once you place an order, you will receive an email with the invitation to attend the meeting via Zoom. Please install the Zoom App and join the meeting at the specified time.
2. There are only a limited number of slots available for the session. Make yourself available for the session at the mentioned date and time. We will not be able to refund the money if you are unable to attend the session.
3. Rescheduling of the sessions is not possible.
4. The Zoom Invite which would be sent to you after placing the order is exclusive. Please do not forward the invite to others.
5. For any queries, please call +91-8015866552 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org